IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Having amended a file I had previously written, when I tried

Having amended a file I had previously written, when I tried to save the amended file I got the message "Runtime error DANGEROUS URL REMOVED The application has requested the Runtime to terminate this in an unusual way. Please contact the application support team for more information." What should I do,please,to be able to save the amended file ?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me the name of the program that gives you the error you mentioned. Also, does it happen only for that one particular file, or it happens for all files when you attempt to save them?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was working in Word and the files was "Medallions". The same occurred with two other files I had used to build up "Medallions" but not with the rest I worked on.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

OK. For testing purposes, please start Word and open a blank document. Type something to it and then attempt to save it.

Let me know if you could save it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I typed in Word and has no problem saving
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

OK, let me check it over a secure remote assistance.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

I will send you the instructions now, hold on...

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Here are the instructions on how to connect with me:

Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=78c69c57-5a6b-4042-a2a5-30f483ee7be9

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Connected.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Problem with the Microsoft Word document has been successfully solved via secure remote assistance. Everything should work properly now.

For any other issue, feel free to contact me again.

Regards,
IT Miro