michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

Morning, my Hotmail account will not update on my pc, it

morning, my Hotmail account will not update on my pc, it keeps coming up with the error message: error code 0x8505004.
also when I enter www.hotmail.com into my pc to try an log into my account the logon page doesn't come up
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Are you able to open google and then use the search type in hotmail then search you must get the link to click on.

Let me know if your internet i working fine or not.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just reloaded my windows 10 and everything seems ok now

If you need any assistance feel free to ask i will be more than glad to assist you.