IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have been told Microsoft has blocked my account and I can

I have been told Microsoft has blocked my account and I can not send or receive e mails on my I pad ot I phone
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me what happens when you attempt to send or receive e-mails using your e-mail account? Do you get an error message?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The reply is to ask me for a password ***** an outlook express account which I do not have. It may be exchange outlook account. This happened 2 weeks ago and I have not received ant e mails or been able to reply to texts on my I phone
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was told in apple shop Microsoft had blocked my account as they thought it had been hacked
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for the information!

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your e-mail account and will let you know what to do. Please type your e-mail address here so that I can check your account.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

I've checked your account. It can be unblocked by verifying the ownership. To do that easily, you can receive a verification code that can be sent to the associated phone number - the one ending in 94.

Is that your phone number? If so, can you receive a text message there?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is it possible to cancel hotmail account and open another?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Yes, it is possible, but you will lose your e-mails and contacts.

If you would like to regain access to the current Hotmail account, let me know if you can receive a text message to a phone number ending in 94.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I can my daughter's number ends in 94
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Great! Is she near you now? I can request a verification code to be sent there.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thank you
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

You don't want to verify the account?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thank you to remote assistant
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Oh, no problem. We can continue without the remote assistance. You can just close that notification if you see it again.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are you still there
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Let me know if your daughter is near you, or if she can forward you the verification code that will be sent to her phone number?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
she can forward verification code
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Great! Please confirm the last 4 digits of your daughter's phone number.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
7594
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Thanks!

I will now request the verification code to be sent to her phone number. Please tell your daughter not to delete that text message, but to call you or just forward the code to you. Once you get it, please type the code here, to me.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
On holiday until tomorrow. Out of contact until she is home as no texts or e mails go
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

OK, no problem. You can let me know the code later. I will then help you unblock the account. Unfortunately, I cannot do anything without the verification code.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok , so how do I contact you personally next time? It will probably be on Monday.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Just go back to this web page. For easier access, you can bookmark it (add to favorites). Send me a message whenever you are ready to continue, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok but not sure how to bookmark?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Are you using iPad, or iPhone or a computer to communicate with me at the moment?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My I pad.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

OK. Please tap on the sharing icon (the one located at the bottom that looks like a square with an arrow facing top) and then tap on Bookmark. You can also tap on Add to Home Screen there to make this web page more visible and easily accessible.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are we finished?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

For now. We can continue on Monday or whenever you are ready.

Regards,

IT Miro

IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

You're welcome!

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello again!

Has your daughter returned yet? If so, has she received the verification code?

Let me know,

IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello again!

Several days have passed since we last communicated, and you haven't replied to my last message, so I am wondering if you still require assistance with the e-mail account issue.

Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,
IT Miro