IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have been told Microsoft has blocked my account and I can

I have been told Microsoft has blocked my account and I can not send or receive e mails on my I pad ot I phone
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me what happens when you attempt to send or receive e-mails using your e-mail account? Do you get an error message?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The reply is to ask me for a password ***** an outlook express account which I do not have. It may be exchange outlook account. This happened 2 weeks ago and I have not received ant e mails or been able to reply to texts on my I phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told in apple shop Microsoft had blocked my account as they thought it had been hacked
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your e-mail account and will let you know what to do. Please type your e-mail address here so that I can check your account.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I've checked your account. It can be unblocked by verifying the ownership. To do that easily, you can receive a verification code that can be sent to the associated phone number - the one ending in 94.

Is that your phone number? If so, can you receive a text message there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible to cancel hotmail account and open another?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Yes, it is possible, but you will lose your e-mails and contacts.

If you would like to regain access to the current Hotmail account, let me know if you can receive a text message to a phone number ending in 94.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can my daughter's number ends in 94
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Great! Is she near you now? I can request a verification code to be sent there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

You don't want to verify the account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you to remote assistant
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Oh, no problem. We can continue without the remote assistance. You can just close that notification if you see it again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if your daughter is near you, or if she can forward you the verification code that will be sent to her phone number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she can forward verification code
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Great! Please confirm the last 4 digits of your daughter's phone number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
7594
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks!

I will now request the verification code to be sent to her phone number. Please tell your daughter not to delete that text message, but to call you or just forward the code to you. Once you get it, please type the code here, to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On holiday until tomorrow. Out of contact until she is home as no texts or e mails go
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

OK, no problem. You can let me know the code later. I will then help you unblock the account. Unfortunately, I cannot do anything without the verification code.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok , so how do I contact you personally next time? It will probably be on Monday.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Just go back to this web page. For easier access, you can bookmark it (add to favorites). Send me a message whenever you are ready to continue, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok but not sure how to bookmark?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Are you using iPad, or iPhone or a computer to communicate with me at the moment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My I pad.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

OK. Please tap on the sharing icon (the one located at the bottom that looks like a square with an arrow facing top) and then tap on Bookmark. You can also tap on Add to Home Screen there to make this web page more visible and easily accessible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are we finished?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

For now. We can continue on Monday or whenever you are ready.

Regards,

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome!

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Has your daughter returned yet? If so, has she received the verification code?

Let me know,

IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Several days have passed since we last communicated, and you haven't replied to my last message, so I am wondering if you still require assistance with the e-mail account issue.

Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,
IT Miro