IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I cant get my videos to import to photo gallery im getting

I cant get my videos to import to photo gallery im getting sound but no picture
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I use another website while your working
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
really need an ans before 8am as im going to work if this is not possible ill have to cancel and find someone who can .....sorry but I didn't realise it could take a day
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there anyone there to help?given you ma bank details and no ones talking to me?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me if you are using a Windows or a Mac computer?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im using windows
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

OK. I apologize, but I am currently in a remote session with another customer, and when I am finished, I will get back to you.

I will send you a new message here.

I hope you can wait!

Thanks,

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant import my videos from my sd card im only getting sound also cant delete all the stuff at the left hand side of my photos dates and names of photos id like every thing deleted.will it just be £22 as ave been caught out in scams before because im new to computers
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I believe your computer is missing the video codecs. You can install a free program called K-Lite Codec Pack. Here is a direct link:

http://tinyurl.com/gpyuz9q

Install it using recommended options. You will also get a new player called Media Player Classic that is able to play all video and audio formats. You can play the imported videos with it, or you can continue using the previous player.

In case the codecs doesn't solve the problem, I will connect with you using a remote session when I am fully ready.

Regards,

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cant wait too long im going to work 9am will you be that long?will i stibe able to import them to photo gallery?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

See if you can install the codecs I recommended. You should then be able to see the picture properly.

If I don't make it by 9am, we can continue later.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still nothing isn't there another technitian to help ill be out all day?wont be able to continue later need help now that's why i agreed to pay just now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it said theres technitians available every 10 mins?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still not letting me import to photo gallery and that's where ive always imported my videos
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Sorry for not responding earlier. I was involved with another customer and it took more time than I expected. It looks like I was the only Computer Expert on-line this morning. That is why no one has responded to you earlier.

As far as your problem goes, you mentioned that you get no picture, only sound. That is why I suggested installing the video codecs. The importing process stays the same.

Anyway, let me know when you are available again so we can establish a secure remote assistance and I help you directly.

Regards,

IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

If you still require assistance, let me know when it is the best time for you to continue.

Regards,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im ready now to continue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there anyone ready to help me?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I will send you the instructions on how to establish a secure remote assistance so that I can check the issue myself and help you directly.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Here are the instructions on how to establish a secure remote assistance:

Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=10e5d7c9-2031-4630-98b9-bc09d78904c1

When a new web page opens, click on the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Connected.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

All the problems have been successfully solved via secure remote assistance.

For any other issue, feel free to contact me again. Here is my JustAnswer profile page where you can ask any computer-related question in the future to request me directly:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-it-miro/

Regards,
IT Miro