Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have purchased Microsoft Office 2016 this morning for

I have purchased Microsoft Office 2016 this morning for £69.95. Order numbers *********** I gave my old e-mail number on the order. It should be ***@******.***. Can you please send the software to the correct number which is on a laptop with the correct requirement to install the programme.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Allan, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me which website or online store did you buy your MS Office 2016? Is it with Microsoft Store?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
get office.com
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Is the computer that you are using now the same computer you used to buy MS Office 2016 this morning?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
getmsoffice.co
No
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting for an additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=29ff5188-7256-4830-b470-c3b927e502d2

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess