jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am using a Lenovo G570 Model 4334 About two months ago

Customer Question

I am using a Lenovo G570 Model 4334 About two months ago this started to tell me I was
not using genuine Windows everytime I switched on.Any attempt to clear through
Microsoft support ended in failure.In desperation decided to clear everything back to
as manufactured condition.From there have been able to re restart email in and out.Now
need to bring back Word.By doing this have I lost Windows 7 Home Plan OA which came
with the laptop the code attached to the machine is TCHQM-4JKD8-JCW4X-99QHH-H9CDH.
Will I have to buy a fresh version and start again?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Gordon, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What you did was called a Factory Restore. That wiped everything on your laptop and then restore the out-of-the-box state of your computer. Now, can you please recall what version of MS Office or MS Word were you using before you did the Factory Restore?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess