JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience providing 3rd lines support for a range of office apps, from 2000 to 2013, including project and visio.
75967336

I want to use the SA2000 tax software by QMS Ltd. but cannot

Customer Question

I want to use the SA2000 tax software by QMS Ltd. but cannot do so without first enabling macros. I am having considerable difficulty in understanding to so-called "help with Macros".
Could you please set out for me clearly and step-by-step how I should proceed.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Bryan Oliver
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Bryan, in order to check I understand your issue properly, you have been advised to use the SA2000 software you need to enable marcros in Excel.

What version of Microsoft Excel are you using?

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excel 2010
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the prompt response, please watch the video here.

I would first set Excel to allow all macros to check everything is working as expected, and then once you know it is you can then go back and change it to disable all macros except those digitally assigned.

Providing QMS have built the macros correctly this should still work if it doesnt, you may need to leave it set to allow all macros to run, which just means you need to be vigilant when opening excel files you are sent by other people.

If you have any further questions, or need something clarified please let me know.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning sorry for the delay in responding, do you still require assistance?