Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I can pick-up my emails on the internet (outlook.com) but

Customer Question

I can pick-up my emails on the internet (outlook.com) but they will not appear in my computer. When I click on Windows Live Mail I get an error message. A problem with Key Ports I think. Can you help please
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Joan,

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid £26, whey do I need to pay more please
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Joan,

I was offering remote services where I connect to your computer. I have lowered the price to the lowest amount that I can offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Josh and I appreciate your comments. I am a pensioner and wary of giving control of my computer to an outsider, albeit an expert as you are.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I understand -- I will only have access to your computer for this one time and you will still have full control of your mouse/keyboard inputs.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Josh. Just before I commit can you give me an idea how long it will take and if I will have to do anything on my computer please?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Once I am connected, I will do all of the work unless I need you to enter a password.

It should take around 15-30 minutes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's fine Josh. How do I pay you the £20 on top of what I have already spent please? I am not trying to be difficult, just sure of what I am doing
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Everything has already been confirmed. You can follow my steps above.