Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I am using Microsoft Word 2003. I am getting the following

I am using Microsoft Word 2003.
I am getting the following messages as I am unable to enter my files. These 21 files are very important to me, I hope you can help me?
1 Microsoft word has stopped working, a green bar runs from left to right.
2 Windows is checking for a solution to the problem a problem caused the programme to stop working correctly windows will close the programme and notify youif a solution is available ( solution has been received by me )
3 there was a problemsending the command to the programme.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Is Microsoft Excel 2003 program currently working fine?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Thank you. First, do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 8.1

Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e6768221-f743-4fac-b0ca-a2333ea80779
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dell

Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/z277jh5
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.

; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am having great difficulty in connecting with you

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/z277jh5

- Is there any error or message following the above steps? Do you see the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client at all? And/or are you stuck at any step?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot get in touch with you at all surely for £30 I should not have this problem

I"m sorry; I'm trying to help you; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Can you please try my steps?

- On your computer, what exactly happens when you click on the website below?

http://tinyurl.com/z277jh5

, what do you see?

On your computer, after clicking on the website http://tinyurl.com/z277jh5 (and save if prompted)

, then press at the same time the two keys Windows and E on the keyboard

, then click on Downloads on the left

, then scroll down on the right as needed, then open the file called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and run / open / install it.

- Can you please tell me if you are stuck at any step? Do you see the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client at all?

When you are available, please reply back to continue. Or you can try each of the following solutions until it works:

Solution #1:

1. Close Microsoft Word program for now.
  2. Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard.
  3. Type:
    winword /safe
  4. Then click OK.
  5. Then click on Tools menu at the top, then click on Templates and Add-Ins....
  6. There, if you see any item in the big box, then click on it, then click on Remove and confirm if prompted.
  7. Then click OK.
  8. Then close Microsoft Word program.
  9. The open your files and check.

Solution #2:

3. Type:
    %AppData%
  4. Then click OK.
  5. There, open folder Microsoft.
  6. Open folder Templates.
  7. Then delete the file called Normal.dot. Delete any file that contains "Normal".
  8. Then open Microsoft Word program and check.

Solution #3:

1. Close all Office / Word programs for now.
  2. Open Control Panel. (If needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK.)
  3. Then open Programs / Programs and Features (or Add/Remove programs.)
  4. There, select your Microsoft Office... program.
  5. Then click on Change...
  6. Then select Repair... option and continue.
  7. Then check.

Solution #4:

2. Then go to Control Panel again, and uninstall / remove Microsoft Office program.
  3. Then if you have the Microsoft Office disk / license, then restart the computer, then reinstall it with the Office disk.

Solution #5:

2. Then go to Control Panel again, and uninstall / remove Microsoft Office program, if it's still there. (But do not reinstall Microsoft Office.)
  3. Click on the website below:
    http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html
  4. Click on Download full installation.
  5. And save / run download, and wait for it to finish downloading.
  6. If needed, open the download file Apache_OpenOffice..., and install it.
  7. Then open your files and check.
  8. Or open OpenOffice program, then open your files within the OpenOffice program.
  9. If needed, open Control Panel, then open Programs / Default Programs. Then click on option Set your default programs. Then click on OpenOffice item on the left. Then click on option Set this program as default on the right. Then wait a bit, and close, then open your files and check.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,