Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Where is the Address List in Outlook?

Where is the Address List in Outlook?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi Francis, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Also, what email account do you have in your Outlook 2016? (Gmail? Hotmail? Yahoo Mail? or others?)
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Windows is 10. My a/c now is with Fleurtelecom - It's an old Pipex one. If you can connect & fix, that's great.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you saying that your email account in Outlook 2016 is ending with @fleurtelecom.co.uk?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's still @dsl.pipex.com
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Francis,

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=92fe7e16-7b54-4feb-a725-e45c3359b546

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Francis,

Please follow the procedures I just gave you to join me in the remote session.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Francis,

Have you seen the procedures I just sent you? There are 4 numbered steps there, I will just send them again below:

====

Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:

Best regards,
Jess