jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I completed the New a/c form on outlook 2016 and got

Customer Question

I completed the New a/c form on outlook 2016 and got congratulated that all was ok. Whenn I restarted Outlook, as requested, I got the message that 'the name could not be matched with any in the address list'. Where do I go from here, please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Clearly, something is wrong in the configuration of the mailbox setup.

I don't know what it was at this point. Could you copy the full and exact error message?

As it is, it seems like an error typical of a Microsoft Exchange setup, not 'standalone' or one-computer MS Outlook setup.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
As I said in an e-mail, together we got nowhere. Now that I've sorted the ISP I had still been getting the same result.. Of my own initiative, I decided to go for a manual a/c set-up - success! I got no help from you towards solving thee problem - I do not expect you to charge me.Regards,Frank

I'm glad to hear that the problem was solved.

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.