jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Ever since I updated to windows 10 ,I cannot sign ,if I go

Customer Question

Ever since I updated to windows 10 ,I cannot sign ,if I go to account live.its sends the message to the Windows 10 account ,email address***@******.***.
Which the one I cannot get .and not my other email address***@******.*** ,so I can reset it .
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Try to reset your Microsoft account password ***** you will be able to login fine.

If you want i can provide secure remote access and will fix the problem for you. Remote access is an additional service which allows the expert to work directly on the problem and it provides quick resolution, you can sit back and watch while the experts fixes the problem right in front of you. This saves you a whole lot of time and money from hiring an onsite technician.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok so ,how this all going to happen ,
I already knew I didn't help ,so how are you going to access my pc.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Click on the link given above and reset your password. This can be done from any computer to reset your Microsoft account password.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Many thanks ,for answer ,but I have already tried to access my live account ,but Microsoft refuse to accept I cannot remember my old pass word ,so I have a PC with***@******.*** stuck on screen ,with no way of using it .

let me know when you could be online i can fix this with remote assistance service.