jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am waiting for a call from a technician - either Christian

Customer Question

Hello, I am waiting for a call from a technician - either Thomas Christian or ***** *****. They promised to call on Friday and although I waited in all day, I did not receive the call. They spoke to my husband on Saturday and assured him they would call on Monday at 9am. It is now 11.11 and I have been waiting since 9 - please could they call very soon as I am loosing faith in this big time!
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a feeling that it was from the US office they called.
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Unfortunately, I cannot make international phone calls. What is the nature of your problem?

What is the make and model of your device?

What is your computer operating system?

It is possible to talk over the internet using Viber. I can send you an invitation via email, if you want to try it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like to try viber please!

We can do that. But first, please describe your problem, so that I can determine whether I can resolve it. Then please provide an email address for the Viber invitation.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My problem is that I was called by the Microsoft office in the US as an online thingy had shown my PC was riddled with viruses - which I was aware of. They remotely fixed it but in doing so had to download anti virus software. I had to pay for this (twice as the download stopped the 1st time) and was assured that the cost would be mostly refunded. I am waiting with increasing frustration for them to call to sort this out. They did try on Saturday, but I was out. They assured my husband that they would call on Monday morning at 9am. I have work to do and am unable to go out until I receive the call as I need this matter to be resolved. I am fast loosing faith in Microsoft!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK, this doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. Please could I NOT take out an online help account with Microsoft. I would like to cancel that immediately.

This is Just Answer, an independent information service company. There is nothing that we can do for you to resolve your problem with Microsoft.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please could you make sure that my credit card is not debited! Many thanks

If you signed up for a membership with Just Answer, you can contact Customer Service to terminate your membership. I will submit a request on your behalf for a refund of the fees for this ession.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I really appreciate that, thank you!

...session.