Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am subscriber of answer desk assure. i have used microsoft

I am subscriber of answer desk assure.
i have used microsoft outlook without trouble until recently when each time it os opened there is a google popup which will not be cancelled. How can I cancel this which is interfering with my Emails? I tried to eliminate google by installing explorer but have made things much worse
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Robin, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what exactly is the message or code on that pop up?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The popup seems to come from Google and repeatedly asks me to give the password ***** when I give it usually the p[opup fades momentarially then returns aometimes with a request for other signup names. to which I have no record. In attemptnig to sort this,I have tried to get explorer to suppress google then cancelled this and now have achieved a situation that sometimes I get Emails and I can only only get access to internet by going tyhrough Google.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any help wpold be much appreciated.I am a subscriber to Assure (receipt56745356578911 dated july2 2016)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou, How can I contact Assure as I was told that they would sort out any trouble?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Robin,

Thank you for requesting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ea815696-865e-4a02-aa1b-d1aa36a21748

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess