Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I have had a warning saying that my computer is at risk at

Customer Question

I have had a warning saying that my computer is at risk at being hacked, In fact I think it is as I have been getting peculiar email from people I don't even know.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. I am Lorenz Vauck and it would be a pleasure to help you. Can you please let me know if you are able to access your computer right now (can you get into Windows) or has the access been blocked?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can Access everything

That´s great to hear. Can you let me know if you are using a 64 bit or 32 bit Windows and if you have a virus scanner installed please? Thank you.

Dear Kevin,

if you are interested, I´d like to access your computer via remote-administration and fix the problem for you. E.g., get rid of any viruses, install a virus scanner for you and then make sure that this will never happen again to you. For this I´ll make you an offer which, if you are interested, you can please accept. I will then send you instructions about how to setup the remote-connection, it´s very easy.

If you are interested to do this this evening night already, I am here till ~7 in the morning.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know about 64 or 32 bit, all I can say that I got this machine back in April of this year. I also have Norton and Macifee security installed...............KB

Dear Kevin,

thanks for your reply. I see that you have accepted my offer and I thank you very much for this. We should now schedule the remote-assistance. I would have been happy to do it yesterday evening when I was online, today I am out of the office and will only return tomorrow evening. When is a good time for you to do the remote-assistance with me? I am also available during the weekend, always at the evening around 6pm on Saturday and Sunday and then the whole night. Please let me know.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 pm Saturday sounds good - I'll be up for that, Sorry about delay, Had to fit office and got into a mess, all sortred now and ready for remote assistance

Hi Kevin,

thanks for the answer and no problem. I am right now "stuck" at a remote-assistance with a previous client which is taking much longer than planned. How long are you available today if I may ask? Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Kevin,

I am available now again for 2 hours more. We can start the remote-assistance right now if you wish.

Just download:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

... start it and let me know the 9-digits number that it shows you when the AnyDesk window opens up.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have put the 9 digit number where instructed and now what do I do This is all new to me and I don't know if I have done this correctly, Please advise

Dear Kevin,

I just came back in and can just answer you now. I hope you had a nice weekend so far. Seems our date yesterday at 6 pm didn´t work out for you. I can do it today still, but just in about 1 hour from now since I currently have another client that I help out. I am available all night though, so if you still have time today, we can do it today.

The number that the AnyDesk program shows you when you open, should be 9 digits and you just send that number to me here in the chat please.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The number is...644143363... Hope this will do because that what it says. I am rather hoeless at computerspeak so one step at a time please

Thanks Kevin, that number sounds about right, I will be available in about 45 minutes hopefully, depending on when I finish the assistance with the previous client. Will you be there still then?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I'm watching TV A GOOD FILM BUT I AM LEAVING THE COMPUTER ON.

Hi Kevin,

it is taking a bit longer than planned with the previous client. But if you can leave the computer running, I can already log into it now and begin once I am done with the client. What do you think?

Regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure thing I'll leave it running so tht you can get on with what you have to do

OK great. How much longer are you available this evening?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One Hour and a half, up until just after midnight localk time U.K.

I am ready now and can connect, please just accept the incoming connection request right now. Thanks a lot.

Please accept the connection :)

There is a pop-up telling you that someone is trying to connect to your PC, please accept that by clicking it. I can´t login to your PC otherwise:(

Look here, this is how it should look:

http://cdn.ilovefreesoftware.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/anydesk-other-system-connect.png

You just click on "Accept" please.

Are you there Kevin?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry a bit destracted, Have accepted, K.

Hi Kevin,

I am glad we could protect your PC as planned - also thanks for the friendly words once again, that´s much appreciated!

Should you ever need me again in the future, you can ask your question directly to me via this link:

http://www.justanswer.de/profile.aspx?PF=78122054&SRD=true&rpt=21004

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Oh sorry, the correct link for English of coure is:

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=78122054&SRD=true&rpt=21004