Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Yesterday I had to reset my pc to factory settings and am

Customer Question

Yesterday I had to reset my pc to factory settings and am trying to reinstall all the programme I previously had. One being Office 2013. I have the product key but it won't allow me to reinstall as it says it is already used(by me of course)! I really do not want to have to buy another copy when I have already one registered to you. How do I go about reinstalling it please without the product key being rejected?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jenny,

You will need to have a replacement key issued for your software since you are only allowed to install it once. Even though it is the same computer, once the key is used, it cannot be used again but Microsoft can deactivate that code and issue you a free replacement key.

What is your phone number? I will have a Microsoft tech call you within the next 60 minutes

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Jenny,

I closed your duplicate question. I have used your number and you should receive a call in the next 1-2 minutes.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Jenny,

Did you receive a phone call from Microsoft and obtain your replacement key?

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.