Hello! My name is*****I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please do the following:
1. Click inside the search box (Cortana) and type troubleshooting and press Enter
2. When the Troubleshooting window opens, click on View all located in the upper left corner
3. Click on the Windows Store Apps icon located at the bottom
4. Click on Advanced and make sure the Apply repair automatically check-box is checked, and then click Next
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process. Once done, check if you can now make an in-app payment. If it is the same, please restart the computer and try to make a payment again.
Let me know if this helped solved the problem.
OK, let me know the results after the restart.
In case it is the same, does it happen only when trying to make an in-app purchase, or you cannot download any new apps as well?
Thanks for getting back to me!
I believe doing the following should help solve the problem:
1. Click inside the search box (Cortana) and type Internet Options and press Enter
2. When the Internet Options window opens, click on the Advanced tab
3. Scroll down to the Security section and find the Do not save encrypted pages to disk check-box. Make sure to un-check it
4. Click OK to save the changes
5. Now check if you can make an in-app payment
Let me know the results.
I am very glad it worked! I am not sure how that check-box got checked, but it should remain un-checked all the time for the Windows Store to work properly.
If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.
Before you leave, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro