Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When I open microsoft outlook the following message displays

Customer Question

When I open microsoft outlook the following message displays 'microsoft office cannot verify the license for this product', then I looked online for troubleshooting options and found the following link - 'https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/2797062'.
The steps still do not resolve the issue. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Martyn, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What version of MS Outlook are you using? 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016?

Also, is your Outlook a standalone product? Or is it part of MS Office like MS Word, and Excel?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess,I am using 2013 and how do i know if the product is standalone or part of MS Office? It was already on the computer when I bought it if that helps?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the following message shows up aswell - 'Your office 365 subscription has a pending change. Please sign in now to keep using your applications'.I then sign in to my account through the internet and it asks me to 'install office 365 business with the new 2016 apps (Recommended)' which is word, excel, powerpoint, etc...,
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Wow, that is great. So it means that you have an active MS Office subscription and you might have bought the update for 2016.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=993570

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there KA?

Yes, please check now if the issue is resolved.