Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I HAVE GOT A NEW COMPUTER AND SCRAPED MY OLD ONE CAN I

I HAVE GOT A NEW COMPUTER AND SCRAPED MY OLD ONE CAN I CHANGE MY OFFICE I PURCHASED TO MY NEW COMPUTER
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Which version of Microsoft office (2007,2010,2013 ....) are you trying to install also the old computer were you installed this office is it still working and active?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Sir please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,
John

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

John

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

Dear *****,

you need to call the Microsoft support to re-activate your license for your new computer. Currently you can´t use it again as it has been used on your old computer already and Microsoft needs to "unlock" it again in order that you can use it on your new computer. You can do that by simply calling:

0344(###) ###-####/strong>

... explaining the situation. They will unlock the code again so that you can use it again.

If I was able to help you, I would very happy about a positive rating (3 to 5 stars), because only then I get paid by JustAnswer with a part of your already accomplished payment, which mediated your question to me as an independent expert.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear *****,

if I was able to help you, I would very happy about a positive rating (3 to 5 stars), because only then I get paid by JustAnswer with a part of your already accomplished payment, which mediated your question to me as an independent expert. If you still have questions, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

.

Dear *****,

I hope you are doing fine and I saw that you´ve read my reply once again. Is there any kind of difficult with given a 3 to 5 stars rating to me? Was I not able to help you? I would really appreciate if you could take the few seconds it takes to submit a 3 to 5 stars rating for my work which I´ve performed for you already.

Thank you so much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience: 17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)

Dear *****,

thank you for the kind rating, which made me very happy! If you have any questions in the future, please enter them in the format "For expert ComputerVauck ONLY: Question ......." at the following site:

http://www.lorenzvauck.com/

It´s best if you bookmark the site directly in your browser.

I wish you a great time and remain until next time with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck