Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Cannot access Hotmail account keep getting error3219

Hi Cannot access Hotmail account keep getting error3219
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I can send emails but the account will not sync with outlook to receive messages
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

If you agree, I would recommend to perform a remote-assistance directly to your computer, so that I can see and resolve the problem directly on your machine. All you´d have to do is to accept my offer, if you are interested, and then lean back and let me resolve the problem for you.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi James,

Microsoft made some changes which caused the Windows Live Mail program to no longer connect. Unfortunately there is not a fix for this issue, however there are a number of alternatives and work-arounds. But as far as using the windows live program go it is not going to be able to connect. So the short answer is the Windows Live Mail application does not support the modern synchronization technologies which they are now using.

I suggest you read through this article which explains everything that is going on and what you can do to use your email: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Windows-Live-Mail-2012-will-not-connect-to-Outlook-com-45453b92-373b-4bbb-88ca-f8ec74f8e8fd

If there is anything you do not understand please let me know. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert for over 10 years
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear *****,

there seems to have been a glitch in the processing of your questions as it has been processed by two experts at the same time. I was the first expert to answer your question and would like to help you further with your problem via the proposed remote-assistance. The problem is fixable with some tricks, don´t worry, I´ll do it for you on your PC if you wish.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear *****,

I am sorry, because of the glitch with the two experts working on your question, I am not able to offer you the remote-assistance service right now as JustAnswer prevents me from this. To still make it work, in case you are interested to let me solve your problem via a remote-assistance, please go to:

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=78122054&SRD=true&rpt=21004

And just write into the question box "FOR Expert ComputerVauck only: please perform the remote-assistance to fix my Windows Live Mail problem".

I can make you a new offer within that new question and we can get started.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear *****,

please ignore my previous request to open a new question, I was able to accept your request within this question, so all is fine and I can now log into your computer and fix the problem for you if you wish so.

To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window.

Then I can connect to your computer and you just have to click on "Accept" once you see my incoming connection (AnyDesk will notify you when this happens).

If you have problems or questions with the setup of AnyDesk, please just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck