Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

The Microsoft Outlook icon has gone from my computer and

Customer Question

The Microsoft Outlook icon has gone from my computer and program list following a windows update
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Explain the problem a bit more in detail.

its was opted out accidentally.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The Microsoft icon has gone from my computer and the program has gone from my program files under Microsoft Office following a windows update
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Norman,

thank you very much for the feedback. Would you like me to take a look at this via a remote-assistance? I can then fix the problem directly on your PC while you sit back and relax. If you are interested, I am making you an offer for that extra-service.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Once you´ve accepted the offer, I will send you the instructions to begin the remote-assistance (it´s very easy actually). Then I´ll login to your PC and fix the problem, so that you have access to your Outlook again.

Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience: 17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
When will you make contact?

Dear Client,

thank you for accepting my offer. To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window.

Then I can connect to your computer and you just have to click on "Accept" once you see my incoming connection (AnyDesk will notify you when this happens).

If you have problems or questions with the setup of AnyDesk, please just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

We can do the remote-assistance right now, if you are available, or we can schedule a date. However you wish. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There isn't a download exe.

Just click this link and download the AnyDesk.exe to your PC:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It says my Desk can be accessed with this address:[email protected]

Perfect, I see you´ve made it already, thanks. I will connect now.

Your PC should reboot now, please message me here if you are back online, so that we can continue. Thank you:)

Please bring the AnyDesk window to the foreground, so that you can see it, otherwise it won´t allow me to connect. Thank you so much.

Just so that you can see it full size, then I can reconnect, otherwise it is blocking me if AnyDesk is running in the background.

Are you there Norman?

Dear Norman,

thank you again for the kind words and I am glad we could fix your problem via the remote-assistance! I´d love to hear if it´s still all right after all the updates have been installed.

If you have any questions in the future, please enter them in the format "For expert ComputerVauck ONLY: Question ......." at the following site:

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=78122054&SRD=true&rpt=21004

(I already bookmarked it in your browser)

I wish you a great time and remain until next time with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck