Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can not loging to my account, its say sign in is blocked

Customer Question

I can not loging to my account, its say sign in is blocked ...could you please help me
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please tell me the problem email account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Also, are you trying to log in to the email account using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot sign in to my email account, which is***@******.*** ...im using Safari
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

I checked your recovery options and you have only 1 reset option. And that is through your mobile phone ending in 66. Is that phone still active?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no this number belong to Mexico when I was there. Now I'm in the UK , and my phone number is *****
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Unfortunately, you cannot reset your password ***** this case. And you cannot introduce a new phone number since you first need to be signed in to your hotmail account in order to add a new mobile number for security and recovery purposes.

In this case, you need to use the Account Recovery Form in order to be able to convince Hotmail that you are the owner of the account and be able to assign a new password ***** it.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in the recovery process?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but for recovery of reset passwords I used my other email address and I received new code to reset my password ***** I did , the problem is the account says the sign in is Blocked
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
recovery options is not only mobile phone ending in 66.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I believe this is another issue, a browser (Safari) issue, since I can attempt to login to your account from my end. That is where I checked if reset was possible, it is, but only through the old phone. There was no listing of another email to do the reset. That is also the reason a remote session will be helpful in this case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if i pay 22 pound more ..do you think my problem will be sort it out...Just the mintues i have paid 29 pound
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry for the confusion. Regarding the remote access option, it has an extra fee on top of the 29 that you mentioned, which was for the posting of the question on our site, to be answered through this chat mode.

Also, I can only assist you in recovering the account, but the results of the recovery only depends on the information that you provide in the recovery form.

When connected remotely to your computer, I can also check for traces of your login to the email account and send to hotmail as proof that indeed you own the account.

The last phase of recovery if all else fails is contacting the Hotmail moderator who is a real person to intervene in the recovery process. The form submissions are checked by a computer program. If you enter NOT enough information in the form, recovery fails automatically and you need to resubmit the form with more information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i will do it now
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using our Secure Remote Assistance service. So that I can send you the appropriate procedures, please tell me, are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mac
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. Since you are using a Mac, we will use the JoinMe tool for remote access. Please follow these steps:

1. Please click on this link:
https://join.me/
2. In that page, please click on the orange "Start meeting" button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. After downloading, double click on the downloaded file to run the remote access tool to join me in the remote session.
5. Then share your screen and then give me the 9-digit code that you will see in the small JoinMe window. I will be waiting for the 9-digit code.

The link below describes the process in more details:

http://help.join.me/knowledgebase/articles/149032-start-a-meeting-on-a-pc-or-mac

I will wait for the 9-digit code. Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
225-559-836
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have you got it ?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Give me a moment to connect

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its says allow viewer to control? Do i need click on allow ??
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, please click allow. I am already connected and viewing your screen. Please allow me to control the mouse as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why I cannot chat with you on join to me
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I was disconnected. Please fill out the needed information there. Fill out as much information requested. DO NOT enter anything on the billing part. Then submit the form.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there
??
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Yes. I was already connected and I chatted with you there. But you closed the session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i haven't
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need your help
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

You closed JoinMe. Please open JoinMe again, give me the NEW 9-digit code so that I can connect.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how to open it again
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Did you close it? Let me try to see if it is still running from your end.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am reconnected :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there??
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am still working with your issues.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Narges,

Thank you for your patience. We have already submitted your recovery request to a moderator. Please monitor your email for the feedback regarding the results of your request.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess