jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

My e-mail address ( [email protected] ) does not seem

Customer Question

My e-mail address (***@******.*** ) does not seem to be working? It did a few days ago.
I am working from a different country than usual. I live in England but I am now in Ireland for a short time.
However, my old e-mail address (***@******.*** ) is still working?
Can you please advise me as to what I have done wrong?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you say it is not working, exactly that is occurring and the issue you experience?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
People are sending me e-mails but nothing is arriving? They do arrive on my mobile phone. The last e-mail received was on the 25/08/16
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Ok, how do you access your email account? Via which program and version?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The last time I had something done 'remotely' I had £20,000:00 taken from my bank account. The people planted something into my computer and when I logged into my bank account they could see everything.
Thanks for your help but I will wait for my son to arrive next week and he will be able to sort it.
Sorry to have wasted your time.
Goodbye
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

ok, though you would have to watch them take the money from your account and they would still need all your passwords....

I have been doing this for a decade here, so its easy to find me and I would not have lasted so long if thats what I did, plus you see and control everything John.

But regardless, I indicated this was an optional service else we can continue here.

In this case, please respond to the question I sent which was how do you access your email account? Via which program and version?