Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am trying to renew my subscription to Word. I can not log

I am trying to renew my subscription to Word. I can not log on with the code you have sent me
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in regaining access to your Microsoft account to renew your MS Word?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting for my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c03c3506-7356-4e0f-9ca7-e7ea90a8ad77

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience. Your problems were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. Your MS Office software was successfully renewed and installed.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess