Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Office Software Specilaist
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist more than 10 years experience working with Microsoft Office computer software.
76287196

I was unable to contact this email account because it does

Customer Question

I was unable to contact this email account because it does not accept replies but I need to tell someone to unblock the history society account which I did not set up and therefore cannot answer the security questions properly. I appreciate the need for security checks but on this occasion it is unnecessary and simply causing more problems.
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From:***@******.***
To:***@******.***
Subject: RE: Microsoft account security code
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 10:07:50 +0000
You are trying to check the security of an email account ***@******.*** which is used by a number of members of the society. The lady who initially set it up is no longer a member but we have been happily using the account for at least the past three years with no security problems. I would be very grateful if you would release the security on this account and allow us to sign in freely. There are two of us who regularly access this account One is myself and the other is a lady called Karen Gees. Please let us both back in. We need to access the information which is stored there in the emails.
Rose***** *****per
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Here is the address and telephone of the organization that you are trying to contact. You can call them and tell them that you have forgotten your password ***** do not know the answers to the security questions, because the email account was set up by a former member. Whe you identify yourself as a member in good standing, they should be able to reset your password ***** you or send a message to your personal email account that will allow you to change it yourself.

Brackley & District Historical Society
Contact: Miss Beryl P Hudson
32 Church Lane, Evenley, Brackley, Northants NV13 5SG
Tel No: 01280 703508
13/03/09

Please let me know if you have any problems with or questions about this advice. If I have solved your problem, I would appreciate a GOOD or an EXCELLENT rating. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.