Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

ComputerVauck ONLY! Follow-up remote-assistance!

FOR Expert ComputerVauck ONLY! Follow-up remote-assistance!

Hi Wendy,

thanks for the additional remote-assistance, which I´ve already performed for you. It was a pleasure!

Lorenz

Thanks for the remote-assistance Wendy, I am glad we could fix your problem. Information for the moderators that might read this: we will have to open a second question again for the remaining payment, because for some reason I can´t offer a remote-assistance to her (which was already performed). Both questions are legitimate and the customer is informed. Thank you.

Ready for rating.