Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

For the last week i haven't been able to recieve or send

Customer Question

hi for the last week i haven't been able to recieve or send e-mails . Have rang microsoft who advised me to use this site. I use email through the envelope sign on my lower toolbar ,if i go to windows live mail i can get my emails there but dont know how to open them ,can you help me to get them back the way thet where please
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Jean and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to send and receive emails?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for getting back to me , as you have already sussed i am a tecno phobe !! i haven't recieved any emails for about 4 days cant send any eithr i can get into my folders though
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
id 434 829 291 password 2336
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, you closed the program, you need to leave it open please.

Can you open it again and provide me the new password *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry told you i was hopeless....434 829 291......3134
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

it is no problem!