Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have been blocked by a third party on entering my

Customer Question

I have been blocked by a third party on entering my computer, I cannot use my password ***** have problems with the biuld up of tabs and this is hampering the use of my android phone
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To check, you indicate a problem entering your computer but then you indicate your Phone.

To be clear, first, where is the issue lying, with the computer or phone?

Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
On the computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, but can you actually enter the computer at all? What exactly is the issue on the computer? Or you cannot sign in at all?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My pasword will not work
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, which version of windows are you using?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Windows 8 or it might be10
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, on the computer your talking to me now on do the following please.

go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am having trouble going to team viewer as i dont know how to clean put tabs on the computerasi cannot connect
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

on what device are you talking to me now on?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My andoid phone samsung
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, on top of the password ***** is the email address used to sign in, what is this address?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Chris brennan@ outlook .com
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

do you have the phone ending in 53 with you? If so, what are the last 4 digits?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Tese are not my phone digits
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My mobie number is ***** my home no is 01252 329410
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, but that is what is on the account. Fo you recall whos phone number you used when setting up the account?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My home phone no
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Sorry, I need to know

do you recall whos phone number you used when setting up the account?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not to sure it could have been my mobile or my home phone sorry both would be online
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, do you recall the full number?

It is important else you will lose the data on the computer as we would need to reset it.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
do you reqiure these numbers as i have texted them to you
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

which numbers?

I need to know if you still have access to the phone number ending in 53, this is a no correct? You do not anymore?

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ill call you Chris, one moment

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My old mobile was with another networkand is now disconnected un fortunatly i may have to set up another internet out look acount to be able to address this problem this would give mea new pass word trouble being that the prrson who blocked the accounthas access to my computersnd may do other damage
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I thought i had suffient internet security
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, you will as you cannot log into this one anymore.

But you need to reset the PC to unlock it, it will remove the data on it and return it to new, but it is the whole point of the security

To do this

On the sign in screen, hold SHIFT and with it held down, click the power icon then click restart.

Keep shift held down until it has restarted and your at a menu

Choose Troubleshoot, Reset MY Pc, then you have to choose remove my files.

this will then reinstall windows and you can then set it up again, setting up a new outlook account that you can then use going forward.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I dont know which button is shift
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

IT is the one under Caps Lock on the left

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I also have an issue with the@ button when writting an email address it is not recognised because it has 2 commers sorounding it and this is not accepted
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, thats because it is set to US, but it is not needed for this procedure

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have prrssed shifft but it will not go off the first page asking for a password ***** i hsve no icons at the bottom of the screen
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

I will repeat the instructions as you did not do as specified.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have done as asked and it has remained on the password ***** then returns to date and time page having turned the computer off and on with my finger on tje shift button
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Ill call Chris