Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

A few years ago I purchased Parallels Desktop to run on my

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam
A few years ago I purchased Parallels Desktop to run on my iMac. I have need to reinstall it but cannot find my Activation Key number. I was wondering if there is any way that you can help me to run the application which is still on my iMac. My email address is [email protected] and I would have had this email address when I purchased Parallels for iMac.
Allen Brown
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Retrieval depends on where and when you puchased it

If you have a parelles account then

If you lost your activation key, you can try to retrieve it by logging in to your Parallels account here (https://account.parallels.com/). If you cannot log in or do not remember the password ***** your Parallels account, please retrieve the password ***** https://account.parallels.com/#/restore

Click on the subscription/license you need, then click on the Keys button to see the activation key.

If you purchased Parallels Desktop for Mac from Parallels Online Store after August 12, 2012, please click HERE to retrieve your key.

Purchases made at Parallels website between June 21, 2010 and August 12, 2012 can be looked up HERE

In case your order for Parallels Desktop was placed at Parallels Online Store before June 21, 2010, please contact CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.