Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I am unable to receive or send emails from my windows 7 it

i am unable to receive or send emails from my windows 7 it is coming up with server error 3219 and windows live error 0x8de00005
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please with which email service windows live is connecting to? eg: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hotmail
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

If you sign in with your account here

www.hotmail.com

Are you able to sign in? And if so, are all your emails listed there as well?

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
do u want me to go into my emails
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

I want you please to do the instructions I gave.

I have repeated them again below

If you sign in with your account herewww.hotmail.comAre you able to sign in? And if so, are all your emails listed there as well?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my emails have come up do I have to pay for this
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

This is a paid service Lynne, it is my livelihood which is why. If no one did we would not be here and your problem would never be resolved.

But as you see we got the problem resolved for you.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I only pay once ? how much
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

I cannot see this sorry as I am only an engineer, if you email customer service and you can email customer service on

***@******.***

They will answer any payment questions you have,

If you need anything else, please let me know

And please remember the service rating