Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Having problems reinstalling iTunes on my pc,message says

Customer Question

having problems reinstalling iTunes on my pc,message says some components are missing, I have windows 7
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Can you please tell me which components it is missing (just in case it tells you that exactly)?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ant remember the exact message now, shall I try again so I can tell you? I would prefer to be able to sort it with directions if that's ok

Thanks for the reply. Usually, from my experience, it would be better if I would log directly into your PC and fix the problem for you, as it can have many causes. But do I understand right that this is not something you would consider? Sure we can try to fix it by chat, but usually a system-analysis is needed (just from my experience) to really fix the problem effectively, as it can have so many causes. What do you think?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
just alled up the message again and it say its required components are missing, ok if you think it'll be worth it go ahead with the connection

Yes, we can do this, I am making you an offer, as it is an extra service and such problems usually take about 1 to 2 hours to fix (from experience). Regardless how long it takes though, I will not stop until it is fixed. However, since I am currently performing another assistance, I am only ready for this in about 1 hour from now. Or if you want to do it later on, I am here for the whole night. We can also schedule it for tomorrow or whenever you like. Just let me know.

OK, thank you, ***** ***** get back to you once I am finished with the current client, OK?

Or do you prefer another date / time?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok thanks

I have to thank:)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
just seen last message, would prefer this evening as am away after

Sure, I will message you once I am ready with the previous client. I am then here all night, no worries. And even if we don´t finish today, we can continue tomorrow, the offer will not expire of course!

Hello again:)

thanks for the patience. We can begin now if you wish!

To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window.

Then I can connect to your computer and you just have to click on "Accept" once you see my incoming connection (AnyDesk will notify you when this happens).

If you have problems or questions with the setup of AnyDesk, please just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok doing it now

OK, great :)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Please allow the firewall

Dear Client,

thank you again for the kind words, which made me very happy! If you have any questions in the future, please enter them in the format "For expert ComputerVauck ONLY: Question ......." at the following site:

http://www.lorenzvauck.com/

It´s best if you bookmark the site directly in your browser.

I wish you a great time and remain until next time with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck