Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

How do you switch from work offline to work online in ms

How do you switch from work offline to work online in ms outlook 365?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

In Outlook, on the Send/Receive tab, choose Work Offline to reconnect.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Josh, You do not appear to have read my entire question - you will see that I have already tried what you suggest - it was the very first thing I did - but, as I have explained in my query, nothing at all happened when I chose Work Offline, there was simply no response from the switch. I should also say that we have never positively turned on the Work Offline switch - the computer simply went spontaneously offline when nobody was working at it.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Your first reply was at 6.02, to which I replied at 7.18 as above. You then sent a further e-mail that you have replied to my query, but when I went to View Response, there is nothing in addition to your first very brief reply at 6.02. Can you please deal with my query.
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

Which operating system do you have?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Windows 10 and Office 365
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.
  1. Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner), and select Control Panel pop-up menu.

2. From Category view, under Programs, select Uninstall a program.

3. Right-click the Microsoft Office product you want to repair, and select Change.

NOTE: If you have a suite such as Office 365 Home or Office Home and Student 2013 or 2016, search for the suite name, even if it's just a particular application you want to repair such as Word or Excel. If you have a standalone application such as Word or Excel, search for the application name.

4. From the How would you like to repair your Office Programs screen, select Online Repair to ensure everything gets fixed, and then select Repair. You can select Quick Repair which runs faster but only detects and then replaces corrupted files. Online Repair does an uninstall and complete repair but takes longer.

5. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete.

6. After the repair try using Outlook again.