JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience providing 3rd lines support for a range of office apps, from 2000 to 2013, including project and visio.
75967336

I want to type a short document on my new laptop. I am

I want to type a short document on my new laptop. I am working at home for a small voluntary organisation.
I am the Chairperson and have to draft the Annual Review for the AGM! Can you help??!!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Microsoft word is no5 a standard product, it requires to be installed on the new laptop.

If you have the software licence key from the old machine (and providing the new laptop is no longer in use\the software will be uninstalled), I can talk you through installing it on your new laptop.

Alternatively you can use the free word processor which comes with the laptop, which is called 'Word Pad'.

Please let me know if you need anything clarified.

James