Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have reset my laptop it is connected to sky broadband but

I have reset my laptop it is connected to sky broadband but when I go to LETS GET STARTED it thinks I am not on the intenet
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Frank, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. By "reset", did you mean you performed factory restore erasing everything and reloading the computer like brand new? If yes, is the laptop connected to Sky broadband wireless? Please try to connect the laptop to your Sky modem/router using an ethernet cable, not just wireless. The reason for this is because, if you performed a factory reset, the settings to connect to the wireless router was removed, thus, connecting it to the router using a LAN or ethernet cable will establish that connection.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, please reply to me using the reply box. I noticed that you requested for Secure Remote Assistance. Are you using the problem laptop now to chat with me? Or are you using another computer?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Frank,

How is it going? Are you using the problem laptop now to chat with me? Or are you using another computer?