Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

My has as security alert, and has been blocked now for

Customer Question

my***@******.*** has as security alert, and has been blocked now for several days. I need help desperately.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 12 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Can you please let me know the exact error that outlook.com is giving you when you try to access your email (what exactly is the security alert telling you to do)?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

.

I would really like to help you, can you hence provide me with the requested informations? If you want, I can also login directly to your PC and fix the problem this way. Just let me know please.

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

P.S.: If you don´t require my help anymore, please close the question by giving me a 3 to 5 stars rating for my work. Thank you so much.