technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  20yrs experience with advanced degrees
65369237

I cannot open any attachments to email messages. I believe

Customer Question

I cannot open any attachments to email messages. I believe the problem relates to me trying to open a word account last year. I do not know what I did wrong. I have nstalled Microsoft office and cannot open word nor excel either. I am anxious to open an attachment on an email urgently. thanks Glen Dawson (Mrs)
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  technicalcat replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble, and will help you now.

Please tell me the exact error or message you see when you try to open the attachment. Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available

Thank You. Please standby for remote instructions from me in the next 5 minutes.

You have requested for me to remotely connect to your computer , in order to help you while you watch. To do this, please click on the link below. Accept the remote agreement, and then proceed to download, run, and install the remote software. Your browser should prompt you through this, and it should be easy. After the remote software is running , I will connect to you in about 5 to 10 minutes. If you don't see me right away, please be patient. Also, when I connect, my movements may seem slow or delayed. This is normal due to internet slowdowns depending on our connection. Once I connect, please don't type or move your mouse, until I chat with you.

If you have any other troubles getting the remote running, just reply back to me here. Thanks.

Here is the link for REMOTE:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=95d1445e-5a96-4eec-aefa-33f1d4f94e82

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What is happening? are we still connected

Yes, my remote is running, but I don't yet see your connection.

Please follow the previous instructions. The program you'll download is called ESLINORE. You need to run that and OK/Approve any messages so it can run and I can connect to you. Here is the link again.