Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Cannot access my Dell computer. It will not accept my code

Customer Question

Cannot access my Dell computer. It will not accept my code (4 numbers) which are correct
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Can you please let me know which exact Dell model your are using and at which place you are asked to enter the PIN-code (is it within Windows or directly at the UEFI / BIOS level)?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

I see that you´ve read my answer, can you provide me with the requested informations so that I can help you?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

I see that you´ve read my answer again, can you provide me with the requested informations so that I can help you? Thank you very much and best regards,Lorenz Vauck
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

P.S.: If you don´t require my help anymore, please close the question by giving me a 3 to 5 stars rating for my work. Thank you so much.