Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Error 0x800ccc0e, how do you fix it?

Customer Question

error 0x800ccc0e, how do you fix it?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Do you receive this error within Windows Live Mail or Outlook Express or another program?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows Live Mail

Thank you, ***** ***** are you receiving this error and can you remember what you´ve done before?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About three days ago when windows 10 Mail stopped working

Thank you. In this case I think it´s best if I would log into your computer via a remote-assistance and fix the problem directly for you while you can relax. Is this something you would be interested in?

Dear Client,

thank you for accepting my offer. To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk at:

*************

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window.

If you have problems or questions with the setup of AnyDesk, please just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Please reply with the number once you are ready to start the connection.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
number should have been ****************, any progress?

Thanks, ***** ***** need to follow my instructions with AnyDesk, since I need to connect to your computer, not your phone-number. Here they are again:

To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk at:

*************

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Do you have problems setting up AnyDesk? Please just let me know and I will help you.

Are you still there? I would really like to help you, just tell me the 9 digits number that AnyDesk shows you after you´ve installed it. If there are any trouble with setting up AnyDesk, just reply below like before and I will help you with that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning, I followed your instructions, I had the screen come up with accept/reject, clicked the accept box, the screen then froze. I could see that there was a secure connection and hard disk activity, however despite watching for nearly two hours - nothing happened

Good morning:)

I see, but that was not me, because you didn´t even tell me the 9 digits AnyDesk number yet here in the chat. That´s the number I will need to even know to where to connect to. You most likely have connected to your own PC because you´ve entered the 9 digits number below and clicked "connect", right? So all you´ve done is to connect to your own computer.

What I need you to do, as outlined above, is to provide me with the 9 digits number that AnyDesk displays in it´s main window. You need to provide that number to me here in the chat. Without that number I cannot "call" you computer at all, it´s like a telephonenumber for your computer, if I don´t have it, I can´t connect to it. So please open AnyDesk once again and give me the 9 digits number here in the chat, otherwise I can NOT connect to your PC at all.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for info, my apologies. The original number was ************* , however when I wen to anydesk this morning it gave me the id *************

All good, no need to apologize, it can be confusing with that computer stuff, right?:) Yes, that´s the number and now it shows at @ad address because you´ve fully installed AnyDesk, that´s all I need to connect to you now. However, as you might have noticed, I answered in the evening and that is because I do the night shift at JustAnswer. Right now, I am about to finish it and get some sleep. Would you be OK with that we continue this evening from about 6 pm and up or is that to late for you? Otherwise I will stay awake a little longer and do it now. Thank you for letting me know:)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6pm tonight will be ok, enjoy your sleep. Will I just need to have computer switched on at 6pm?

Thank you. No, just come back this evening, I am here from 6pm and upwards till the next morning. So just come online whenever you want this evening and just message me here that you are ready to go ahead and we will do it as quick as I can:)

Have a great day and thank you again,

Lorenz Vauck

Good evening :) I am available now to help you with the remote-assistance, just let me know when you are ready and we get it started. I am here till the next morning, so just let me know when it´s a good time for you to begin.

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lorenz,
Ready to go.
Graham

Hi :)

ok great, can you please bring AnyDesk to the foreground (maximize the window so that you can see the "[email protected]" right in front of you)? Because only then I can connect.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

thank you for the kind words and I am happy that we could fix your problem! If you have any questions in the future and would like to work with me again, please enter them in the format "For expert ComputerVauck ONLY: Question ......." at the following site:

http://www.lorenzvauck.com/

It´s best if you bookmark the site directly in your browser.

I wish you a great time and remain until next time with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck