IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I got help from your service yesterday getting rid of a

I got help from your service yesterday getting rid of a warning which came up when I loaded up Outlook. That problem was solved and I was asked if I needed anything else; I responded 'no' in the belief that this would allow me full access to Outlook.
While yesterday's fix has worked, it does not get me past a second warning which comes up when I try to access my Calendar and iCloud contacts. This message, under the heading of 'Microsoft Outlook' is 'the set of folders cannot be opened. this information store could not be opened'.
I have recently switched to iCloud - could this be complicating matters?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Let me know when you are available so we can work on this problem.

Thanks,

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I have been available all the time but message disappeared. I have agreed direct connection.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do we now proceed in solving my problem?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again! Yes, let's proceed with a secure remote assistance so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.

Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ffb39e16-9798-48b6-bf59-3123c2f4b65f

When a new web page opens, click on the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

In case the link doesn't work for you, let me know.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

We are connected.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Both the Outlook and RunDLL problems have been successfully solved via secure remote assistance. Everything should work properly now.

For any other issue, feel free to contact me again. Here is my JustAnswer profile page where you can request me directly for any computer-related question in the future:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-it-miro/

Regards,
IT Miro