Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How can I find my calendar entries again. They have

Customer Question

How can I find my calendar entries again. They have disappeared!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

What version of MS Outlook are you using? Is it 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a PC Microsoft 2010
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jo,

Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the problems and fix them while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jo,

Thank you for requesting for my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=623071a9-be91-443d-8f7f-68151762ead1

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jo,

Thank you very much for your patience. All the issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. Your calendar is now intact.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess
My email account jo.***@******.***. Has disappeared on my PC but not on my phone. Please can you try and restore it for me? Thanks Jo
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jo, thank you for writing back and I'm sorry for the late reply. I'm currently not on my computer so we cannot do the remote access right now. I'll let you know when I'm available for remote session.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jo,

Are you available now for another remote session so that I can check and fix that missing email?