Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My e-mail has been blocked and I tried many times to

Customer Question

Hello, My e-mail has been blocked and I tried many times to unblocked but I couldnt.
Is there any chance you can help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please for which email service this is for?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

thank you

And what is the exact message you get when you fail to sign in?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
that my email has been hacked, I did try to unblock but I failed many times, I even rang the company (hotmail) to help me but they couldnt
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

do you have access tot his email address?

[email protected]

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

what about this one?

[email protected]

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no, I have not
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I know, I did try that before
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
is there any chance we can talk over the phone?
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

ok, have you then filled in this form Dorota?

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
a few times
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

what was the response you received?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It failed every time I tried
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I went through all the questions, they told me that they will let me know whitin 24 hours
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
but the email says that I failed
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

ok, Unfortunately you are not going to be able to recover this account unless you can remember the password. If the password ***** changed or the account was hacked then you are not going to be able to get back in. It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password.

Hotmail being a free email service does not offer any support aside from what you have seen online. A few years back they did have more options for people in your situation but now they simply suggest you create a new account.

I am sorry to have to tell you this but unless you can remember or get access to the correct password ***** is no way back in. Microsoft states the following "When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address. "

So unfortunately there are no options left since you never updated your recovery information. In the interest of saving yourself some time I would suggest you don't spend more looking for a solution in this situation as you have no options aside from getting the correct password ***** am sorry to say. I just don't want to give you hope because in the last year yahoo has completely cut off any type of support and leaves account recovery entirely up to the user meaning if you don't keep your recovery info up to date and forget or lose the password ***** cannot get back into the account.
Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could rate my reply to you by clicking 3 stars are more. I of course understand this is not good news but you are just rating me personally and not Microsoft , their policies, or the situation itself.