Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I am unable to turn my laptop off. I have windows 10

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

If you are referring how to shut down your computer, please try the instructions in the link below.

http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/4-ways-to-restart-and-shut-down-on-windows-10.html

If it is not working, please press and hold the power button for a minute, and restart the computer. Check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N