Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I am trying to buy gems on dragonlans. I cannot get into the

I am trying to buy gems on dragonlans. I cannot get into the Microsoft account for***@******.***. Apparently my husband set up this account but neither he or I can remember the password. Please can we set up a new account and vvoid the riginal account t enable us to enjoy your games
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

you can set up a new account. To do this, use my link below

https://signup.live.com

Once done, then use this new account instead from now on.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.