Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Email Acc Last email received from msn uk on 9th September,

Customer Question

Email Acc***@******.***
Last email received from msn uk on 9th September, the day I flew out to Canada/USA
- returning on 28th September.
After that date unable to gain access to email account.
My son, Denis Jones (*****@******.***) accessed my account to print off flight details for me before my holiday as I had problems with my printer.
I would like to access my account to retrieve photographs of my Grandchildren from this holiday.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Could you please let me know the message you get when you try to access your Hotmail account also Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,
John

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Note: - Please reply using the box below

Thanking you,

John

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

.

.

.

Dear *****,

can you please let me know if you still need help? I would really like to solve your problem via remote-assistance, if you are interested. If not, please be so kind and submit a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit"), so that your question can be closed.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck