jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I just have had laptop back from repaier but i cant rember

Customer Question

i just have had laptop back from repaier but i cant rember my password ***** get into my laptop the name of the laptopis a lenovo so can you please help me to get into my laptop by sending a code on
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I cannot help you by sending a code.

But there may be ways to get into your account, eventually, by my advice.

First: What Windows version is on your laptop, please? ways of recovering access depend upon that.

Second: Did the repairer have access to your laptop's Windows login? if so, they have a note of it. Calling them, if there is a chance of that, might seem embarrassing but has a strong chance of solving the problem directly and simply.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I now have another problem my device is just not wroking at tall it wont go into the password ***** and also it wont shut down so what am i suppose to do
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Call the provider of servicing to your laptop! they are responsible for their repair not working.