jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

When I am printing labels for Christmas Cards, some of the

Customer Question

When I am printing labels for Christmas Cards, some of the addresses will not include the Title,i.e. Mr or Mrs or both?? Is there a solution, please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

I do need some more details to help you: which operating system are you using? Which software / website do you use to create the cards and which printer are you using? Did it work fine before or is it the first time you are trying this?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Using Microsoft Office 2007, this is not the first time I am printing labels, and my printer is Epson XP760.
I use the onoard software, with Word
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No. You can tell me what is wrong. Thank you

Thank you for the informations. "No" in relation to? I didn´t say anything after you´ve written your feedback, I don´t understand what you mean.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was answering the question on securely connecting.

Oh OK, because that is what I´d have suggested, as I´d have to see the problem to actually help. From your current information, I can not tell what is wrong actually. So you do not want a remote-assistance via a secure connection?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please do not do any more, I have to go out. Thank you anyway. David
Please cancel any charges or future charges.

So you don´t want an answer anymore now? I can also open the question to other experts, maybe they will be able to help you text-based. Just let me know. We can also continue later on today if you wish, just let me know when you are back.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck