JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience providing 3rd lines support for a range of office apps, from 2000 to 2013, including project and visio.
75967336

I am trying to do a mail merge in Word and have linked data

I am trying to do a mail merge in Word and have linked data in an Excel file. My label type is Avery L7160 i.e 3x7 or 21 labels per page. I can insert Merge Fields OK from my excel file, but whenever I go to update labels it will only show the data in the top row of the page and not fill in the other labels on the page, other than the bottom two on the right. Why is this and how can I correct it?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The quickest way to address this is through a quick screen sharing session, please click here to start said session.

JamesI, Other
Experience: James has experience providing 3rd lines support for a range of office apps, from 2000 to 2013, including project and visio.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried to download secure connect twice and nothing is happening. are you still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I meant screen sharing session
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is that the same as securely connect or something different?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mobile Number is ***** 330289
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you - not to worry. Is there anything you can suggest to help me with this problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's very irritating as everything else is working fine but the finished product is no good to me like this.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you for requesting a remote-assistance, I am Lorenz Vauck, a computer expert from Germany and I have accepted your request. To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window.

Then I can connect to your computer and you just have to click on "Accept" once you see my incoming connection (AnyDesk will notify you when this happens).

If you have problems or questions with the setup of AnyDesk, please just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have I replied in the right place for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have installed any desk for you - what else do you want to connect?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?

Yes, I am connecting to your computer now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excellent - thanks

Dear Client,

thank you for the kind words! If you have any questions in the future and would like to work with me again, please enter them in the format "For expert ComputerVauck ONLY: Question ......." at the following site:

http://www.lorenzvauck.com/

It´s best if you bookmark the site directly in your browser.

I wish you a great weekend and remain until next time with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck