Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Need a password for my other computer

need a password ***** my other computer
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?

What's the model of the problematic computer?

Does it have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
toshiba laptop windows 10 no username no e mail address

Can you please press and hold the power on / off button on your Toshiba laptop for about 10 seconds, then turn it back on, then let me know what it shows on the screen?

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Toshiba laptop for the model of it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
satellite co50d b 120

Thank you. Please press and hold the power on / off button on your Toshiba laptop for about 10 seconds, then turn it back on, then let me know what it shows. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
done that still have screen

Does it show blue?

Does it shoe a name or username above the password *****?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is **********

1. So the problematic Toshiba laptop is showing that @outlook.com email address.

2. Do you currently have access to an email address starting with the two letters DI and ending with @gmail.com?

3. Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 84? If yes, what's the last four digits of that phone number? And is that phone number able to receive text messages?

4. Also, does your working computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
phone question and email question YES VISTA ;DOES NOT RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
last 4 nos 4184

Thank you. To confirm, you do not remember the exact password ***** the @outlook.com email account password.

- Can I connect remotely to your working computer, so I can fix the outlook password ***** through your working computer for you? Then it will work on the problematic computer.

Thank you. On the working computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a7fa8008-35ec-4aea-b7c7-0491acd6dc9a
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/gr46u53

, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Connected, working on issue. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.