jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Your last update has lost me the internet and a lot of my

Customer Question

Your last update has lost me the internet and a lot of my programmes and pictures.
Peter of PC Help in Peacehaven has got the internet back with some others, however there are still a lot missing. A list of what was removed is showing on the computer !.
You need to provide a programme or disk to return all my programmes back to before the update R B Taylor
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Please understand, that we are independent experts here. I can help you with reinstalling your programs via a remote-assistance, if you have a list of these programs as you say. Is that something that would be helpful to you? If so, can you please give me the list of programs that need to be reinstalled and post it here in the chat first? Just that I can get a first overview.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Item on the list removed are from your own information sheet and some of these are, Adobe Reader. ArcSoft PhotoImpression 4. Digimax Viewer 2.1. Knowhow Cloud. MAGIX Photo Manager 10. Microsoft Office. OLYMPUS CAMEDIA Master 4.1.
***** *****
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it did not send?

.

.

Dear Client,

thanks for your information, however, please understand that we are NOT "PC Help", you´ve reached out to justanswer.com, a community of independent computer experts, we have nothing to do with PC Help. Nevertheless, I would be happy to help you reinstall your software. Do you still have that software available on a CD / DVD somewhere?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks I wasting my time here.

.

If you would answer my question above, then I can help you and we wouldn´t need to waste our time.