Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I would like to change my card No

Customer Question

i would like to change my card No
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Malcolm,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Can you please let me know at which place you want to change your card number? Is it with a online-shop?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

.

Dear Client

I see that you have read my answer already. Do you still need my help? If so, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

do you still need my help? If so, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction. If not, please be so kind and submit a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit"), so that your question can be closed.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck